Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thank you for the comment!

Hi there to whoever commented on my blog!!! And thank you!!!!

It is such a relief to know that I was not the only person out there who had this kind of trouble with eBay! I am SURE it was a competitor, as well!!

Anyhow, if my website would just take off, I would be fine. We went from having 250 sales last month (July) to NOTHING. Our website has been up and running since 8/19/08. We average about 150-200 hits per day, but no sales. :(

Since the day our website was up and working, I have been listing our website in search engines, directories, etc etc. Day after Day after day..................Our page rankings are getting better, but that is not paying my bills.

Please, if anyone looks at our site, and has any suggestions for us....We are open to your suggestions.

Thanks! I'll write more later!!!
Kim

No comments: