Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have a little hope ( I think!)

Hi everyone!

Like I told you before in the previous blog postings, I have listed our website, on what seems like a million web searches, directories, and links. Every day, day after day, after day. I had one company that I tried for one month, that did over 500 search engines for you automatically. But, any extra money that we had is GONE!!! I may have to go get a part time job to make ends meet. To me that is failure. I will not fail. We have always dreamed of owning our own website and being successful, and FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION FOR US! It seems endless, but should pay off soon. I have a glimmer of hope!!! Read on.....

I have Traffic Blazer, with Go Daddy, which helps you do all of the stuff listed above. But, I still found many on my own. Just typed in free links on Google and you get thousands, upon thousands of sites to list your information.

Anyhow, one of the MANY companies I registered the website info with, emailed me a newsletter that I signed up to receive. It just so happens that this newsletter was titled "Guide to Getting Found onLine". Boy, I wasted NO time downloading the short for to fill out to get my guide. They basically ask for your name address phone, and web info, and a couple other random questions. Well worth the 2 minutes it takes to fill the information form out----then it links you to the PDF Download for the guide.

Here is the link:

"THE GUIDE TO GETTING FOUND ONLINE"****


Give it a try. It gave me hope, when I thought there was none left. It says I am basically doing everything that I should. Gave me some hints to do it better, and the key thing is that within 3 months I should have people be able to find OUR SITE! Well, like I said yesterday, it has been a month on 9/19/08. When I do TB reports, I am showing higher and higher on the search engines. PATIENCE IS NOT A VIRTUE THAT I HAVE. But, when you watch your money slowly disappear, it is hard not to freak.

Anyhow, enough for now. Time to make dinner.

Talk to you soon!!
Kim

PS Keep your fingers crossed and as always PRAY!! Gotta stay good with the man upstairs!

See our site: http://www.machine9dungeon.com

SHOP OUR SITE NOW!! https://www.shop.machine9dungeon.com

No comments: