Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hi there-Haven't forgot about my BLOG....more eBay shit

Hello to all....

I have not written in a week or so.... :( I promise I will update everything for you in a day or so.

Meanwhile, I would like to thank the person who clued me in to how eBay really works, and how I was probably turned in by fellow sellers, because I was under pricing them. I am TOTALLY convinced this is the case! Once my sales increased, I started to get so called violations. All it is .....is one big game.

It is so simple to do price comparisons on eBay, which is what I did. eBay is screwed up in MANY ways, and one of them is allowing members to report other members. I could go on and on about this, but I do not feel it is even worth mentioning.

Moral of the story is......is eBay does not get you with their fees "FEEBAY", then watch it-your fellow competitor sellers will get you.

My suggestion is to go to: http://www.ebid.net
This is an auction site which has been around since 1999, they are also international, and since I have been using them, have had NO problems. Most people are going here to sell. You will see MANY eBay defectors.

I will not mention the crap from eBay anymore (at least I will try not to...)I just hope to save some from the evil clutches of eBay.

I will return in a day or so, with a FULL update on how things have been going...

Talk with you soon!
Kim


Check out our new advertisement video we have done with youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4w4TnkfUIg

You can check out all of our videos on youtube at:
http://www.youtube.com/machine9dungeon

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING! WE ARE JUST A MARRIED COUPLE, WHO ARE TRYING TO HAVE OUR OWN INTERNET BUSINESS. THIS IS JUST SOME OF OUR MANY TRAILS AND TRIBULATIONS........HOPEFULLY ON THE ROAD TO SUCCESS!!! :)


No comments: