Monday, September 1, 2008

The Story Goes ON......

The saga continues.....

We then-with a whole lot of error, more than trial, opened our eBay Store. We had a huge success within 1 week. Then, I guess we pissed off some of the eBay sellers, because we underbid EVERYONE. Our listings started to get pulled by eBay-one by one.....Next thing you know, we had so many listings pulled that they suspended us for one business day.

The bad thing about that, was they canceled out orders that had already been paid for by the customers, leaving me with a huge mess! I had to sort out who paid, who did not, what orders were ordered, which ones were not. Since they deleted ALL information, I was basically screwed. But, thank God, I had a record of everything with PayPal. So, to make a really long story short. ....We are not with eBay any longer.

I do have a store on iOffer.com. This place is better than eBay ever was, without all the fees.

Well, that is all for now. Talk with you soon.
Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me but I cleared it up and continued to ebay, more things happened to me that didn't happen to anyone else (competitors), I believe I was a target by a competitor. I opened two new accounts and flip back and forth every 6 months. If your permanently suspended I would check out
www.suspended-from-ebay.com and get info from that site too. There are better auction sites for what I sell, so I would guess there are better sites for others as well.