Saturday, March 28, 2009

FROM THEN TO NOW......

Well, all of that happened in August 2008. We were on top of the world! Our eBay sales were exploding! We had 5-10 orders everyday! Too good to be true.......................

We started to get listing violations. Now, there is a fine line to follow on eBay when it comes to selling restraints, gags, whips and such. You cannot use a person or body part in the picture, and there can be NO references to sex or bondage, etc in the description. You have to use a generic description. But, even though I took all of these safeguards, I kept getting violations. Not just one or 2, but dozens at a time. eBay then suspended my account.

When they suspended my account, they also deleted my past 3 weeks of sales and sales records. They basically hung me out to dry. When I finally got a hold of a person at eBay, I was basically told it was my problem................deal with it. I told them that these customers that they deleted, were all paid orders. Did not matter. Thank God, I was able to get the sales record from PayPal at the time.

I also found out that ALL of the violations were reported by the SAME person, who incidentally, was a fellow seller of Bondage products. I guess I pissed them off, due to the fact I had higher quality merchandise and lower prices. It is really ashame that eBay allows this to happen.

My Husband and I decided that since our eBay fees were $1000.00 per month, minimum, we decided to say Hasta La Vista Baby to FEEBAY, I mean eBay, and go it on our own.

The story will continue.....................

No comments: